Monday, March 27, 2006

Beer Buddies

Thought of kick starting my first blog about my socializing in Singapore.. Got a couple of interesting friends I meet up at the bars..


Phil (left) is a pub-licker(empties all beer in pubs till last drop) sorry publisher of erotic and non-fiction books, he owns monsoonbooks and made a good progress within a short span. The T-Shirt he is wearing is a birthday gift but does indicate whats always on his mind... Phil is married to Sandy (below) whoz a producer in an advertising firm.


Sandy's adventures include bungy jumping in NewZealand.


Andy runs his own accounting firm and is busy minting money.. Hez got great ability to relate anything under the sun to erotic stuff, he is married to Claudia and has got two kids.
The pic above is of usually drunk Andy and his caring wife Claudia.

Justin used to run a bar where we all used to meet, he shut it down last year and now launching a new bar in south of thailand. He is a avid reader and takes interest in antiques, coins collection.
Binny(Binu) is a Indian British pal who I recently met in the bar. He loves playing cricket and still available(single) for any interesed females who visit my site.
The pic above has Justin, me(facing back), Phil and Binny.

Holly(Phil's sis), Phil and Sandy..looking at the sky and singing.."God rain beer..God rain beer..with every sip we have we feel so near and dear"

Darshan (right) is the first person I met in Singapore, I remember my first week wandering on the road hit by culture shock it was welcoming to see someone Indian (just by looks, infact shez Malaysian of Indian origin) and talk to. She moved to Australia for studies few months back. Her april 1st prank was that I conked off which got her really upset..hahaha..


Haven't limited to just the above will keep expanding this post.

No comments: