Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bali Trip

Joyce and I flew to Bali on labour day long weekend. The trip included site seeing on saturday and water sports on sunday. I was amazed seeing the hindu culture though seems to be of a slightly different taste from India.

Sculpture spotted over a stopover at a temple. We had to wear sarong kind of cloth (looks funny though) to enter the temple.


At Goa Guhah (Elephant Cave), the three water taps depicting the three scared indian rivers Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswathi..



These are the fallen Buddhist temple remains. Its amazing to see a hindu and buddhist temple together.


Happy looking Joyce.


Carving in the stone.


Nandi (cow which is regarded sacred Hindus) at TanahLot. We reached TanahLot to view the sunset.


Great view of sunset, was bit cloudy though.


Wondering where Iam missing, ok here Iam.


Getting ready for the diving, We were given specific instructions by the dive master and then taken to deep sea in a boat. We spend around 30 minutes under water and dived to a depth of 8meters. There was pain in ears due to pressure. Though we were tensed initially got used to it quickly and had great fun with the fish.

I had a crab like creature trying to attack my hand when I rest my hand on a rock.
It did scare the hell out of me.

FlyFish a new sport where we had to balance ourselves lying on the back and holding handles, the inflatable is tied to the boat which when sped raises high in the air above water.

At last a dream come true, was planning for a parasaling since ages and now I could do it.

No comments: